Friday, December 14, 2007

Hire a Mentor Coach for your Coaching Certificate

One of my coaching friends said to me this this week, "I need to hire a Mentor Coach for my Coaching Certificate."

In fact, this voice was exactly the same in my mind 2 years ago. I did and after 8 months of advancing learning, I am certified by the IAC. Yes, as our coaching spirit, set your goal, hire a coach and you will be the champion.

If I look around the coaches in the coaching directory of the Hong Kong International Coaching Association, I did not find many of them offers mentor coaching. Does it mean we are lacking of mentor coaches in Hong Kong? Or there are only limited experienced coaches offering mentoring because there is limited demand.

I, therefore, decided to organize a meeting about how to get certified by ICF and IAC in our Feb meeting with invited guest speaker, Coach SK. Please stay tuned.

No comments: