Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sharing on Benefit of Being an IAC Local Chapter Host

I will build my sharing as time goes by:

1. By initiating to host a new Chapter, I got to contact Kerri Laryea (The Chapter Committee Leader in IAC) for details. I was amazed to have chance to communicate with and being guided by a masterful coach who is the ever highest scorer in the IAC Certification for 99%. Isn't it COOL!? Please see Kerri's sharing in her co-authored e-book.

2. As a member of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC), I took the initiative to asking for collaboration and cooperation between IAC HK Chapter the HKICC. HKICC suggests to organize a special workshop to let their members to know the first hand information about the first IAC certified Hong Kong coach. It is my honor to sharing with them. I always believe that "Just be bold to ask and the answer will be there."

3. Through the continuous connection with the IAC voluntary officials, I found myself is in paralle pacing with the international coaching update in an effortless manner.

4. Once I decided to establish a local Chapter, the topic itself has already helped me to attract like-mind allies. By the invitation of HKICC management committee and voluntary coordinator Lorraine Lee, the VP membership, I was able to meet with 20 people on Sep 6, 2007 who are interested in knowing more about IAC. I also got voluntary coaches in joint effort with me to fine tune the Chinese translation of the 9 Masteries.

5. The Presence of IAC HK Chapter was listed on the IAC Website.


6. After several months in preparing and kicking off the IAC HK Chapter, today I browsed the internet to see how is the ranking of IAC HK Chapter Blog. I was extremely amazed to find "IAC HK Chapter: xxxxx" are listed on the first page of many searching keywords : including coaching in Hong Kong, executive coaching in HK, CEO coaching in HK, bonnie chan, bonnie chan coaching ........

No comments: