Saturday, September 8, 2007

About Coaching Schools

In a meeting, I was asked to recommend a coaching school to an executive lady.

Of course, I was easily connecting this question with my coaching school. However, my second thought told me that it is a good question to explore with.

I, therefore, initiate to make a survey with coaches around me on "Where did you learn your coaching?" with comment in one sentence. Here we are. Please drop me an email on your coaching school to bonnie@coachlite.com

If you are planning for an IAC Certification, please note that IAC does not have any pre-requisition on where you get your coach training. Instead, IAC certify coaches on their masterful skill in using the IAC Coaching Masteries.

******************************************
I learnt my coaching from Coachville - Graduate School of Coaching 1,000 hours program (USA) . I see Coachville is a school with comprehensive and up-to-date coaching models and material for every walks of coaches that requires your curiosity to explore and digest at your own learning pace and good for coaches' continuous personal and professional learning development. Their 15 Coaching Proficiencies is excellent to master. ~ executive and business coach

I learnt my coaching from ICF approved program offered by Institute of Life Coaching Training. ~ life and relationship coach

I took my coaching training with Results Coaching System, Australia. I chose this training because it has 3 days intensive face-to-face interaction and practices with another 12 weeks of telephone conference coaching and practice with all the participants. ~ trainer and life coach

My coaching school Is HKU SPACE on" Foundation Certificate in Life Coaching" for 6 months. The program is designed for middle and senior managers in HRD and HRM professions, organization development consultants, social workers and other professionals , etc. who are moving into a coaching role. At the end of the course, the participants can have preliminary understanding of their coaching style and the direction of improvement. ~ life coach

more sharing is coming, please stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing helpful information, I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates.

Coach Certification